Parodontax Whitening Whitening Toothpaste, 75 ml
- Product code
- Stafford Miller
€ 1,14 (20%)
Free shipping in Lithuania when buying for €25 and more, within 1- 3 work days
Terms of service
* UAB Entafarma offered price from 2020-04-01 until 2020-05-29
The promotions and discounts listed in the online pharmacy apply only when shopping online
Frequently asked questions (F.A.Q.)
Parodontax Whitening Whitening Toothpaste 75 ml
Whole gums do not bleed. Bleeding from a toothbrush with a toothbrush or dental floss can mean gingival disease. Without gums, a bad breath may occur, the gums can swell and swell and weaken over time. As a result, teeth start to wobble and eventually fall out completely.
- Parodontax® is a daily toothpaste that is based on clinical research: it helps to stop and prevent gingival bleeding.
- Parodontax® is specifically designed to physically remove the cause of bleeding from the teeth, along the gingival bacteria and prevent gums from retreating.
- It also strengthens teeth and provides a fresh breath of mouth.
- Suitable for daily use. Periodontal® Whitening helps restore natural tooth whiteness by gently cleansing stains on the tooth surface.
Composition of Parodontax Whitening Toothpaste
Contains: 0.31% w / w Sodium Fluoride (1400 ppm fluoride).
Using Parodontax Whitening Toothpaste
ALWAYS stick to the instructions given on the label. Clean your teeth with a toothbrush twice a day, but no more than three times, avoid toothpaste Parodontax Whitening and cut it out. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use Parodontax Whitening toothpaste for children under 12 years.
Storing Parodontax Whitening Toothpaste
Keep Parodontax Whitening Toothpaste out of reach of children.
Parodontax toothpaste distributor in Lithuania
JSC GlaxoSmithKline Lithuania,
Ukmergės str. 120,
LT-08105 Vilnius, tel .: +370 5 264 90 00.